Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well before you flame ... those that know the area will know that its Sunday nights down on the Boulevard ( Roosevelt Boulevard) pretty much all deserted in a "industrail park" like environment with little or NO non-street racing fools .... 2 lanes in each direction and nearly exactly 1/4 mile between lights.. I use my trap and gtech as reference for distance.... And I just broke in my "New" tranny after about 750 miles so I had to test it out

Roasted:
2 Civics (97-01) - Special Uncle Bens Editions
1 3000GT SL (96?) - SL stands for Sloooow Looser
1 Mustang V6 (01) - Sad sad sad is all i can say

Beat:
2 M3 (~97 both) - 1 was my buddy w/manual the other was automatic.. both by ~1.5 cars each had some mods I only know my bud's cars mods thought... computer and intake.
1 Corvette (88-89?) - Fast fucking car .. too bad he sat spinning while i darted like i just stole the cls...
1 Boxster (00-01) - Who ever said the Boxster (Not the Boxster S) is fast is on crack.... 2.5 cars easy
1 Mustang GT (00-01) - Close but i had half a car on him and he split after the race...
1 Eclipse GST (98?) - quick car and sounded awesome .. but had him by almost a full car.

Got Ass Raped By:

1 Grand National (87) - Ridiculous ass whooping.. I needed to apply gauze and pressure for 10 mins after that race to my sphincter.
1 Corvette (01-02) - I have no idea what he had but it sure as hell wasnt stock ( looked like a Borla Exhaust and some computer in the visor) but he whooped me harder then the national.... they raced later (GN& Vette) Vette took him by 2 cars.
1 Supra (94-95) - Not even close.. not even a race.. it was more like a bitch smack and a kick in the ass at the same time...

thats all.... it was a fun night!!!! warm.. about 48 degrees.... most of the guys were cool and chatted .. except the DICK in the Boxster who kept talking out his ass about I must be spraying because theres no way a honda could beat a porsche... DICK ... take it like a man .... I had my as handed to me plenty ... and i gave props as I tried to control the rectal bleeding...

http://www.acura-cl.net/images/CaliperRear.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bioyuki said:
Hey you finally made it over here :)

LOL curiosity killed the cat ... but satisfaction brought him back ;) lol

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
nice havin you over here :cool:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
damnit, no organized racing down here in columbia:cry:

btw, good runs, and yeah, porsches are nice, but their owners can be too cocky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts