Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
Joined
·
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming down Rt.202 (PA) after work yesterday (around 3:30ish) and noticed a unmarked police car on the side of the road. I slowed down from 70 to 55mph :D and noticed that he pulled over a new model/hooked up Silver TL:

New Jersey front plates
Rims
Body kit
Lowered
Debadged (i think)

We dont see too many hooked up TL's around here so that's why I was interested to know if it was anyone from this board?
If so - sweet ass ride :thumbsup: and hope everything turned out ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
bloo_tls02 said:

We dont see too many hooked up TL's around here so that's why I was interested to know if it was anyone from this board?

I know what you mean, I havent seen a nice TL on my roads since I bought my car about a month ago. :dunno:
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
I think more members are from East cost then West!!
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
songoku said:
I think more members are from East cost then West!!
i thought it's the opposite? i believe there are lots of hooked up tls down there in LA area. here up north it's another story......
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
rominl said:


i thought it's the opposite? i believe there are lots of hooked up tls down there in LA area. here up north it's another story......
OK, rominl.... Let's call it even!!! :D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top