Acura World banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Shadow Ninja
17 Posts
no air from vents...

yeah... im currently experiencing that same problem. a couple days ago, everything worked, got cold air and warm air... now, nothing. really need help to figure out whats up here

·
Registered
14 Posts
Same problem here. One minute the heater was on and next thing I know there's no more air. I checked all the relays and even moved them around and no fix. Checked the fuses and they are all fine. I turned the ignition switch on and turned on the ac and I heard no clicking from the compressor and no air on hot or cold temp setting. I checked the wirirng to the blower and it looks fine, couldn't get it disconnected though. . .I'm @ a dead end guys. . . :wtf:

·
Registered
14 Posts
removed what i believe to be the power transistor (piece of me rectangular metal?) removed the white cover where the connector plugs in and there was no fuse in there as stated earlier by someone) and the wires were fine. I checked the wiring to the blower and where the wiring ends at the blower motor there is some discoloration to both wire insulators and the wiring is pretty hard which leads me to believe they are burnt (not sure not too mechanically inclined.) I will go get the wiring harness and post an update to see if this fixed the problem.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts