Acura World banner

NOPI 2005 in ATL

4K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  SleeprLegend 
#1 ·
Hey are we planning anything for NOPI NATS in Sept? I can't make the Dallas meet, but I'd like to do NOPI. I mean I'll be there anyway but it'd be cool to hang out with other Legend owners.

#27 ·
KevinKA7 said:
Hey Lee,

it's great to see that you welcome us again. That's at least one good thing about the fact you stayed in Atlanta LOL

O.K. If everything turns out well, me and my girl are in, bro'! (I hope that would be O.K.)

I just gotta book the flight, but I have to wait short before launch this year again, cause there are things to get managed to be able to join the party!

But I'm ssooooooo excited, ... that I just can't hide it ... I'm about to loose control but I think I like it... (*singing*)

All right Kevin! A woman? Huh... I guess no tight red girley shirts for you this year :cry: :paranoid: :lol:

I really hope you can make it. You made last year a lot of fun. Mike is planning on staying a few extra days to see the area. You are welcome to as well. I will actually come up with some kind of tour or something we can do. Good to hear from you, and don't wait so long before popping back up again.
Later!
Lee

#28 ·
Lee, bro'

thanks for the offer. Spending some extra days would be fine. I'm considering doing a Wednesday to Wednesday trip again. But if Mike is also planning few days more, we will coordinate.

Due we missed to see a baseball game last year cause it was raining in Cleveland, we can maybe get it done this year.

So if you can look for any Baseball or Football match we can visit, just let me know.

Later...

#29 ·
KevinKA7 said:
Lee, bro'

thanks for the offer. Spending some extra days would be fine. I'm considering doing a Wednesday to Wednesday trip again. But if Mike is also planning few days more, we will coordinate.

Due we missed to see a baseball game last year cause it was raining in Cleveland, we can maybe get it done this year.

So if you can look for any Baseball or Football match we can visit, just let me know.

Later...
Remind me as we get closer and I will find a sporting event for us to attend. I wonder what season it is that time of year. Hop over to A-L and check the thread in the lounge about NOPI. The Atlanta Motor Speedway got over $40 Million in damage last night.
Later!
Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.