Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon bitches

If you guys want to badmouth them.......then go elsewhere.

I personally won't stand for that "loyal as your options" shit b/c ultimately we will have to deal with the fallout. :(

Leave it be and have some fun. :beerchug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
I agree with Ken. We're here to have fun. Let's keep it that way. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW, Thank Sky for starting this sticky thread with my name as a split off another thread.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Too bad some of the forums out there are money mongers *cough ***.com cough* That has to be the ****est shit I have ever seen in my entire life. I am going to pay to use a site like....never.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
texcon said:
Too bad some of the forums out there are money mongers *cough ***.com cough* That has to be the ****est shit I have ever seen in my entire life. I am going to pay to use a site like....never.
bro, can you read?? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
texcon said:
Yeah, I can read and I felt like saying that. Lay off. I am entitled to one diss.
One diss is over. Now enjoy the forums and feel free to roam :)

Free will my friend! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ShockBoltThrower said:


bro, can you read?? :rolleyes:
:bigok:

Apparently not. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Remember This.... Hard times hit everyone... be very careful when you put someone/something else down... one day youll be in less then desired circumstances and all you can hope for is compassion.
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
217 Posts
NightHawkTypeS said:
Remember This.... Hard times hit everyone... be very careful when you put someone/something else down... one day youll be in less then desired circumstances and all you can hope for is compassion.
For my first post on this board, I will say I absolutely agree with this. You don't know the problems other people have that they don't speak of. Show some understanding before opening your mouth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SoundSpeed said:


For my first post on this board, I will say I absolutely agree with this. You don't know the problems other people have that they don't speak of. Show some understanding before opening your mouth.
Listen Noobie: If I wanted your opinion......I'll give it to you. :bs: ;)

HAHA. j/k :bigok:

Welcome to our AcuraWorld. :D
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
217 Posts
Satin said:
Listen Noobie: If I wanted your opinion......I'll give it to you. :bs: ;)

HAHA. j/k :bigok:

Welcome to our AcuraWorld. :D
Whateva beeyatch. :thefinger :p :D

Thanks for the welcome. :)
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
217 Posts
Infamuz said:


Welcome to my home newbie! :p
Yeah, thanks. Though it is scary that this is your stomping ground. Maybe I better get out of here. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,154 Posts
SoundSpeed said:


Yeah, thanks. Though it is scary that this is your stomping ground. Maybe I better get out of here. :D
No I still need your mom and sister to pick on!
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
217 Posts
Infamuz said:


No I still need your mom and sister to pick on!
:D Alright buddy. I still need your aunty to ride my nuts. Your mom isn't bad either, when she isn't strung out on the pipe. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,154 Posts
SoundSpeed said:


:D Alright buddy. I still need your aunty to ride my nuts. Your mom isn't bad either, when she isn't strung out on the pipe. :eek:
OK buddy, no more whoring on this thread, we made a thread for whoring so go over there. :rolleyes:
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
217 Posts
Infamuz said:


OK buddy, no more whoring on this thread, we made a thread for whoring so go over there. :rolleyes:
You are the one that keeps responding to me you stupid bitch. :bash:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top