Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap! Heard about this stuff from the TL boards and this shitz good!!!!! It's a spread you put on toast and shit...a blend of hazlenuts, skim milk, and cocoa.

GOOD STUFF!!!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Nutella OWNZ. My 2 favorite ways (both taken from Mandi, the resident Nutella expert):

1) On freshly baked french bread. YUMMY!!!!!
2) On a freshly made crepe. <-- had these in Paris, France. AMAZING!!!

:bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Gotta concur on this one: Nutella OWNZ EVERYTHING!!!

I discovered it on my first trip to Paris about 10 years ago, and it's been my favorite special treat since then. :D

Damnit, now I want to go get some...Nutella for breakfast, anyone?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Phoenix said:
Gotta concur on this one: Nutella OWNZ EVERYTHING!!!

I discovered it on my first trip to Paris about 10 years ago, and it's been my favorite special treat since then. :D

Damnit, now I want to go get some...Nutella for breakfast, anyone?
Where can you get that ish? They sell it in US?:dunno: I never heard of it.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I've seen it in Albertson's, and Publix (a regional grocery store in FL) no problem. :confused: It's usually right by the peanut butter.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've been eating Nutella for about 4 years now. I discovered it while in Berkeley visiting my sister. We went to this place called Crepes A Go Go and they smear it on their sweet crepes. MMMMmmmm so good.

Come on guys, read the bottle, its Kobe's favorite ;)

Oh yeah guys, ever heard of Ferrio Rocher? Those really good choclate candies? They're made by the same company who makes Nutella, hence the same hazelnut taste :bigok:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Phil,
Like it eh?? That's why I had to tell you guys about it.. it's the schiznit..
;)

You can get it at Costco.. but it usually there are more of them around the Thanksgiving-Christmas time..

I think there should still be some in stock.. my wife just got another jar (our 3rd in two months)..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts