Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the prices you've asked for for the TL body kits. All prices are shipping included in the continental US, please call us direct at 1-888-RAY-LAKS to order, or for Canadian/overseas/HI/AK/PR shipping.

These prices are while Acura's supplies last on the older body kits.....they aren't extremely plentiful.

All 02-03 TL body kits 829.00 shipped

1999-2001 TL body kits (by color):

Monterey Blue B93P 400.00 shipped
Dark Emerald G87P 829.00 shipped (no discount, don't know why)
Laguna Green G91M 400.00 shipped
Taffeta White NH578 400.00 shipped
White Diamond Pearl NH603P 629.00 shipped
Heather Mist YR508M 400.00 shipped
Flamenco Black NH592P 400.00 shipped
Nighthawk Black B92P 629.00 shipped
Naples Gold YR524M 629.00 shipped
Satin Silver NH623M 629.00 shipped
Firepepper Red 629.00 shipped

This is all based on availability from American Honda, and remember, supplies are limited to the stock they have on hand. More specials to come! :)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Hondaacuraworld:
Stuck Tim :D

Austin519

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
829.00 For the 03 Kit????!!!! Dammit I GOT ROBBED!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Pad a hundred bucks more!!!!:bigcry:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
That's great price, Tim.

:bigok: :bigok:

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
so i'm 02 Satin Metalic silver is it come with pre-paint and the price is going to be $829.00 and also how long does it take to ship, 1 week...2 week...etc ??
if everything goes right i might want to order and recieve it ASAP...
thanx in advance.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a lot of the colors ready to ship in stock, and what's not here is only a couple of days away. I place my stock order on Thursdays (today), so kits ordered today can be shipped out Monday :)

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
69tl said:
so i'm 02 Satin Metalic silver is it come with pre-paint and the price is going to be $829.00 and also how long does it take to ship, 1 week...2 week...etc ??
if everything goes right i might want to order and recieve it ASAP...
thanx in advance.
Couple of days is all it takes.....prepainted from Acura, and ready to install.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do it at a special discount as a full kit, but breaking the prices up, figure 286.80 for the front, and 230.40 for the sides....shipping included in the lower 48 :D

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just give me a ring, 1-888-RAY-LAKS. We've got the silver kits ready to go, all orders in stock are shipped within 24 hours.

·
1,163 Posts
honda: can youg et 2002 front lip at a cheap price? in White diamond pearl...thanks

everyone: if i was to put 2002 front lip on my 2001 car...what modifications would i need to do...and how much woudl the modification itself cost? would it be better to get mine painted by hondaworld or get it painted after i fit it to my car...? thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Tim,

Do you still have this body kit for sale?

Flamenco Black NH592P 400.00 shipped

Another question:

I've heard that Flamenco Black is a pure black colour (i.e. no blue flakes). However, my car's colour code is indeed NH592P (as shown on the driver's door jamb), but my car's paint does have blue flakes in them. Does this mean my car's paint is Nighthawk Black Pearl? Also, I've called a body shop and gave them my paint code. They told me that my paint definitely has blue flakes in them according to their paint colour matching computer system.

Not sure if this helps, but in the lower right hand corner of the paint code label (on the driver's door jamb), there's an "A". I believe this is called the "factory code", according to paintscratch.com.

Also, I'm in Toronto, Canada. I bought the car brand new in July, 1999, so it's probably made in May, 1999. Do you know if Acura changed the 1999's Black colour to Nighthawk Black Pearl late in the model year, but they kept the same paint code? Yes, my car is definitely a 1999 model, since it has the 4-sp tranny.

Thanks very much for your help.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
99TL - Flamenco black isn't a pure black, it does have a metallic content in it, and these prices will be effective while supplies last with Acura. NH592P is nighthawk no matter what way you slice it.

asiankidd2 - Yes, that's UPS ground shipped. Takes about 5-6 days to get to there from here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn...Dark Emerald G87P is 829.00.. acura isn't using this color anymore. Man..too bad i won't be getting one for the mean time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just bought a kit from Tim and I must tell you all that the transaction was FAST! I got my kit in 2 days and it was perfect. He's the cheapest and fastest! I highly recommend him. Thanks again Tim

-Ben-

·
Registered
217 Posts
man, please hold a flamenco blk for me, i'll try to have the money by the end of this week...man i really want a kit...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.