Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight so i saw teh rims that if ell in love with. they are sweet as hell. anyways they are 19x8 with i believe a 45 or 44 offset. some people i talked to were sayin that it would be perfect, and maybe rub a little bit even if i lwoered it. is this true?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sorry its for the TL. the person was sayin that the offset of the stock wheels is 50, but that doesnt necesarily mean that the wheels i get have to be 50. i'm not sure though how this thing is workin.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
if i'm not mistaken our stock offset is like +55 maybe higher(correct me if I'm wrong)...anyway I have 18X8s w/ a +45 and they rub quite a bit especially on hard turns, BTW I'm lowered w/ a prokit, so I'd say if ur gonna lower it and want to stay away from rubbin alot , ur gonna need a higher offset.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
shloma said:
aight so i saw teh rims that if ell in love with. they are sweet as hell. anyways they are 19x8 with i believe a 45 or 44 offset. some people i talked to were sayin that it would be perfect, and maybe rub a little bit even if i lwoered it. is this true?
19 X 8 with +45 offset is too low. You should get 49~50 offset on 19 X 8.

I have 19 X 8 with 49 offset with H&R OE drops and I'm OK. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.