Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kinda. I was talking to my father and he made me an offer. He said he would buy my car when his lease is up in August. Hes buying it for more than any dealer would give me, so i wont pass it up. So im gonna buy a brand new 330ci. But not till August. :(

BUT the good news, im selling all my mods next week. So after i get them off my car, ill start pricing them, and the first person who buys it at the price i ask, get it!! :)

;) ;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Congrats! Damn, you are one lucky mofo that your dad bailed you out.:D And what is he offering for the price? What is going to happen to his RL?

BTW, how much you selling the 6000Ks? If reasonable, I want.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
How much for the AEM pulley and intake?

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hes gonna buy my car for 32k.. which is alot more than i would ever get anywhere else. His RL is leased right now, and his lease ends in August, thats why he will need a new car then too.

Sorry guys, but the 6000k, intake, pulleys are all sold already to a friend. ;)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
how much for the subs and the directed amp?

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I just noticed that all the mods you did, you didn't even run it on the track... :bash: ;)

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2002 TL OEM bodykit---$500 prefer local buyer only

New Wing West lip Spoiler (not painted)---$180

Comptech Headers---$850

Comptech Springs---$180

Comptech Sways (maybe)---$180

Comptech Exhaust---$450

Comptech Quiet Tips---free with exhaust

AEM Cold Air Intake--SOLD

AEM Power Pulleys---SOLD

6000k bulbs---SOLD

rear lower tie bar---$75

Skunk lower front tie bar---$65

*Prices dont include shipping
Will have pictures of everything when they are taken off the car, end of next week.

*Also prices are NOT going any lower, these are the prices.

Email me at [email protected]

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
dang your selling your car for 32k~? thats a hella good deal for you..but your ripping your father off :D
im thinking of selling my car too for a 325 convertable...maybe end of this year.

i might want the tie bar we talked about remember =P

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VeiLsTyleZ said:
dang your selling your car for 32k~? thats a good deal for you..but your ripping your father off :D

i might want the tie bar we talked about remember =P

yea let me know if you want it.
My dad doesnt mind paying for a little more, cuz he doesnt want big payments for his next car, and he knows my car was well kept. :angel:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
thats cool...hope you get your bimmer soon~ thats gonna be dope i would do the same~ good luck man!

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
im thinking of selling my car too for a 325 convertable...maybe end of this year.
VeilStyleZ....I want dibs on that RGB converter!!!!! Care to sell it now?

Just remember I was the first one to ask...so if and when the time comes, you gotta come to me first, understood! :D

Crazy, you're getting a hella deal out of the sale of your car! Damn, all the money you make between selling it and the mods, it's like you never paid a nickel for the car to begin with!

That bodykit is very tempting! Is it damaged in any way...ie paint chips in the front, scratches underneath, etc....?

Thanks!

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
Oh yah, what's this with all you guys jumping to BMW???:bigcry:

Come on, I figure you guys have better taste than that, you bought an Acura for goodness sakes! At least get a 5 series.

I already have my sights on the newly redesigned Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG due out in '04....can someone say 450 horses! Silver w/ black interior....mmm mmm good! :cool:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
JPritch said:

VeilStyleZ....I want dibs on that RGB converter!!!!! Care to sell it now?

Just remember I was the first one to ask...so if and when the time comes, you gotta come to me first, understood! :D

Crazy, you're getting a hella deal out of the sale of your car! Damn, all the money you make between selling it and the mods, it's like you never paid a nickel for the car to begin with!

That bodykit is very tempting! Is it damaged in any way...ie paint chips in the front, scratches underneath, etc....?

Thanks!
with the way he is keeping the car, i don't even worry about a single chip. my guess is no :)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
JPritch said:
Oh yah, what's this with all you guys jumping to BMW???:bigcry:

Come on, I figure you guys have better taste than that, you bought an Acura for goodness sakes! At least get a 5 series.

I already have my sights on the newly redesigned Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG due out in '04....can someone say 450 horses! Silver w/ black interior....mmm mmm good! :cool:
of course that's gonna be a killer man. but i am not a big fan of mb, so i am still looking at my m5 :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.