Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to get new pedal covers because the original blue set started to fade at the sides with all the abuse. I decided to tone it down a bit and went with the plain billet aluminum set to match the Momo shift knob (plus it would look great if I ever get around to getting the door sills).

Anyways...to all who got aftermarket pedals...doesn't it annoy you that you can see through it exposing the original pedals beneath it?

Here's a quick $2 solution for you. Go to your local Walgreens store and buy a plastic binder!

It's the little things that makes the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
very nice...:thumbsup::bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
hey I just got the same pedals as you, but how did you get them to fit? The brake is fine, but the gas pedal cover is too long, so I just attached the top of it. How did you do it?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Looks good,

Now you just have to buy the one for the parking brake pedal. :D

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
CL-S-Bo said:

Do they have one for those? I haven't been able to find any.
Don't take it too seriously. I was just messing with ya. Sorry. :(

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
songoku said:

Don't take it too seriously. I was just messing with ya. Sorry. :(
Not so...I was thinking the same a while back, but you'd have to buy the exact same set but for the manual transmission version and use the smaller pedals to put on the parking brake. Problem is...whenever someone else drives your car (example valet parking) they wouldnt know how to release it since the instructions are printed on teh pedal itself.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
edgalang said:
Problem is...whenever someone else drives your car (example valet parking) they wouldnt know how to release it since the instructions are printed on teh pedal itself.
Wow!! Never thought about that before. Good point!!

·
White Diamond Pearl '02 Acura TL Type S w/Navi
77 Posts
edgalang said:
Had to get new pedal covers because the original blue set started to fade at the sides with all the abuse. I decided to tone it down a bit and went with the plain billet aluminum set to match the Momo shift knob (plus it would look great if I ever get around to getting the door sills).

Anyways...to all who got aftermarket pedals...doesn't it annoy you that you can see through it exposing the original pedals beneath it?

Here's a quick $2 solution for you. Go to your local Walgreens store and buy a plastic binder!

It's the little things that makes the difference.
Good job, EdGuyver! :D

V.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.