Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tire size should I go with? my rim will be 19x8 with a +50 offest.
any idea? and any idea on tire brand to go with in 19s? :)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
BlackShadow said:
My car will still look better than yours....and faster since you are getting 19s.:D
Yeah, but his will look better!!!:D

Can't wait to see your ride with some rims Crazy!! Do you have any idea how long it will be before you actually have them? My friend Ken2000Ac from over at A-TL.com has been waiting on those L-Sportlines of his since Thanksgiving now!!! Hopefully you won't have that problem!!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well... im ordering them Thursday, and valueTL says about 3 weeks to get them. So i say a month from now.. damn that sounds like a long time. :(

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
Well... im ordering them Thursday, and valueTL says about 3 weeks to get them. So i say a month from now.. damn that sounds like a long time. :(
Cool, so you're ordering them through Mike huh? He's a good guy...my friend Ken an assortment of pieces for his bodykit through Mike (ValueSports, Blaze parts). He had them here in Raleigh fairly quick and gave Ken LOTS of updates. Can't wait to see them, and I think I have an idea of what they are, but I'll keep my mouth shut!!

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
JLmax said:
does the name start with the letter "B"?!!
Breyton? BBS?

·
Registered
622 Posts
CarFreak said:
Oh man CarFreak, you have that Avatar here. I thought I had seen the last of it. Ahhhhhhhh.:bash: :D

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Does name brand start with an S ?

I bet it does!! :D

C'mon dude...just tell us. I'll freakin' just ask Mike if I have to!

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
OOOHhhhhh...see, I was thinking SSR's Courage.

Now due to JL's post...the Zaubers make more sense! That's it, isn't it?!?!?! :D I'm excited then! I'll try not to be mad at cha when your junk looks hotter than mine. :cool:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok guy great super we now know what rims im getting... but what tires should i get!!!! :bigok:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
ok guy great super we now know what rims im getting... but what tires should i get!!!! :bigok:
Go with some Mickey Thompson drag tires bo!!!!:cowboy:

·
Registered
217 Posts
NITTO NT555, but a bit pricy though, n your getting 19's so you don't have much choice...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts