Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this past 7/4 weekend me and my gf took the time to wash the tls completely (zaino it last week), and fully detailed my gs400 (wash, clay, zaino). the results was very satisfactory. here are some of the pics :)

Attachments

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the gs is so much bigger and beefier. it took us a lot longer to detail the gs than the tls, but it's worth it. the previous wax (turtle) was garbage and the new layer os zaino is the king. i like its shine.

and the gs is really so damn fast........ with the tls i always complained that once it hits 90 it's slowing down. but with the gs, you don't even have to floor it to find yourself going to 80 to 100 in no time. that machine is amazing

·
Registered
737 Posts
nice pictures man...glad to see you keep such good care of your babies...those 3a tips look hott...Shyne:king:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks shyne :) yeah i guess i have some problems with dirt.... both me and my gs hate them, that's why we wash the car every week and wax them like once a week or so..... i like the shine :)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gotta love it when there are only 5% of that color on the street, and that lexus has stopped that color :)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup it's a v8, what a beast. that car really eats a lot of cars on the street :) so much fun. tons of work needed to be done on the suspension though :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
**** n' span

Nice that you're taking such good care of your cars there. I always appreciate a fellow car enthusiast who takes the time to make the car shine.

Looking good.:cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.