Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, i have pictures of an air intake off an acura vigor. The engines for the vigor and the 2.5 TL should be exactly the same. if anybody knows that for sure, let me know so i can order my air intake. they're $130 each so if anybody is interested, let me know so we can maybe do a group buy. ill ask the guy if he'll give us a good price. he said try to get around 10 people to buy so.. but first, lets see if the vigor's throttle is the same as the 2.5's.. vigor's intake 1

·
Registered
121 Posts
i'm guessing it's a 2.5 or 3 inch inlet. but even if it's not exactly the same, you can go to home depot and buy a rubber connector. you know, the thing that connects two tubes together and has clamps on either side. that'll work fine i think.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah your right, you can do that too...to save money. but you know? according to the pictures, i think its a cold air intake which is even BETTER!! i think its a cold air intake?? the reason why i think so is because,if you look at the pictures again, you'll notice the air filter is down underneath the engine bay area....just like how aem cold air intakes are. im not sure of this but ill ask the guy.

im just scared i wont know how to install it because our stock air intake has this long tube connected to it and theres this square shaped plug connected also. what will i do with those once i change out the air intake???? for those who changed out the air intake, what did you all do with those tubes and plugs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.