Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Driving is a privilege not a right. Although if she robs the 7-11 this might actually match the security camera picture. :sqnteek:

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
I support her right to refuse to have her picture taken without the veil. The state should put the words "Refused picture. Take me to jail and hold me until my identity can be determined" in place of the photo on her license. Without the photo, the license is usless as ID. And cops can take you in if you don't have ID. Hey, its her decision.

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Damn Floridians.

See what happens when they'll let just anyone into the state?

I've long been a proponent of a giant sign, both on I-95 and on the runway at the airport, that says:

"Welcome to Florida. Now leave your money, take a friend, and GO THE HELL HOME!!!"

There aren't many of us natives around...state's going to hell in a handbasket, I say. ;)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
mdaniel said:
I support her right to refuse to have her picture taken without the veil. The state should put the words "Refused picture. Take me to jail and hold me until my identity can be determined" in place of the photo on her license. Without the photo, the license is usless as ID. And cops can take you in if you don't have ID. Hey, its her decision.
That's a great idea!! Just drag her veiled a$$ downtown to ID her....and while their at it, they might as well do a full-cavity strip search, I'll bet she'll take off the veil then!!!

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
What a bunch of fucked up people, Hello were in America, HELLO, is anybody home.

That's a quote from Lewis Black, if you don't know who he is download some of his shit, he is fucking hilarious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts