Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit, I cant believe this fucking shit...This is the tightest car in person...I was riding in my neighborhood w/my boy when we saw this car...No matter what you do or what you buy someone has something tighter...That is my saying from now on...Its the truth...Fred Beasly, plays for the 49'ers...Lives in my neighborhood and went to Germany to buy this piece of artwork handed down by God:eeK:...I gave him my cell phone number, im supposed to detail it for him later this week...He is the coolest person, down to earth even though hes a millionare...A lot of the **** that stay in my hood are stuck up pricks...It could have been different...Your boy Shyne...Holla back;)

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:eek::bow::eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bow::bow::eek:
fucking 19's rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:bow::p:bs::eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: :sqnteek: :eek: :wired:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bow::bow::eek::bow::bow:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek::eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:eek::bow::beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumps? what bumps???

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:cool: :boink: :(

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last one, remember only three of these in the US...He bought from Germany so it has Kilometers inside...Goes 300KM and no engine speed limiters on it:eek:...I cant believe this car...Shit I could have taken pix all day...Shyne:king:

Attachments

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
Shyne, are you sure there's no limiter? My cuz is a M-B freak and he told me that there was a limiter b/c they don't make tires that have a high enough speed rating for a car that heavy.

BTW, chitori? :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah i thought they all have limiter? but yes it's showing 300kmh. but damn that car is awesome, it's so damn nice man! i am speechless

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.