1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
315 Posts
imported with a 5.5L V8 Supercharged engine....
estimated 450hp+

OMG...this car would cost more than 200k for sure

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
samk said:
imported with a 5.5L V8 Supercharged engine....
estimated 450hp+

OMG...this car would cost more than 200k for sure
why would it cost 200k?? the sl55 is actually I think less than the sl600. The sl55 is around 100k and it's the 5.5l v-8. From what I know it should be like closer to 400 hp, not 450+ just go to www.mbworld.org and look it up.

but no doubt this shit is super fly. I don't like chrome, but for some reason it's looking dope...

LIL Raja

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what a fucking prick...ill fix his ass...he didnt even give me credit...what the fuck, people just dont know the caliber of those pix...i should sue:mad:...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the car is 476HP guys, twin turbo charged v8...stop trippin...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Shyne said:
the car is 476HP guys, twin turbo charged v8...stop trippin...Shyne:king:
my a$$ he's got twin turbo v8. First of all MB or any of it's aftermarket does not have a twin turbo for this engine. The normal SL55 is supercharged v8 engine. Also, if you look closely it says v8 kompressor on the side of the car. Kompressor in german means supercharged. So anyway, it is evident that no matter how much money one can make, he/she may still remain an idiot and keep on fibbing.

I don't buy it at all, it's a SL55 with like 396hp and that's it. He probably paid like 120 out the door for that car plus another 7-8k for those rims, depneding on tires.

booo-hooo.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

my a$$ he's got twin turbo v8. First of all MB or any of it's aftermarket does not have a twin turbo for this engine. The normal SL55 is supercharged v8 engine. Also, if you look closely it says v8 kompressor on the side of the car. Kompressor in german means supercharged. So anyway, it is evident that no matter how much money one can make, he/she may still remain an idiot and keep on fibbing.

I don't buy it at all, it's a SL55 with like 396hp and that's it. He probably paid like 120 out the door for that car plus another 7-8k for those rims, depneding on tires.

booo-hooo.

LIL Raja
who cares on the details man? i agree with you, but dude....that's one of the tightest cars EVAR!!!

plus...THIS MEANS THAT THE ALMIGHTY FAZLE KNOWS WE EXIST!!!

woooohoooo :beerchug: :beerchug:

*edit...unless you posted this at ATL.com too. :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
ken2000ac said:

who cares on the details man? i agree with you, but dude....that's one of the tightest cars EVAR!!!

plus...THIS MEANS THAT THE ALMIGHTY FAZLE KNOWS WE EXIST!!!

woooohoooo :beerchug: :beerchug:

*edit...unless you posted this at ATL.com too. :sqnteek: :sqnteek:
true that. I mean no doubt. i am totally in love with the car. By being a german car historian that does make a difference to me. Cuz it is my buisness. I mean wouldn't u get pissed if someone put a type-s badge on regular tl and pretending to be tl-s when u damn well know it's not. I am not getting all worked up,but wanted to point out the obvious.

So anyway, the car is hella t8t and i would give up my left ball to have that car. LOL!

When u getting ur ride?

LIL Raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
God Dang~~~~ :eek: :eek:

Same rims as mine...........but it seems totally different....... :( :(

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
bloo_tls02:
That car is so phat I think I came in your pants :eek:

Austin519

·
Registered
114 Posts
19's?? they look small on a car that thick. He shoulda gotten 20's or 22's (if these would fit)

nice ride yada yada... a CL 600 it a prettier car tho..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.