Acura World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
oh you're starting that shit again?? Goddamn BMW asswipes gotta show off on an Acura forum. isn't that what got you into a rumble with me to start with??:D :D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShockBoltThrower said:
oh you're starting that shit again?? Goddamn BMW asswipes gotta show off on an Acura forum. isn't that what got you into a rumble with me to start with??:D :D
Hush puppy! :D
:whipped:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Driven said:

Hush puppy! :D
:whipped:
don't make me hop on the corporate jet to go there and open a can of whoop ass on you! you are still my bitch!:mad: :p

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShockBoltThrower said:

don't make me hop on the corporate jet to go there and open a can of whoop ass on you! you are still my bitch!:mad: :p
Don't make me hop on my private jet and come there and open a barrel of whoop-ass first :D And I ain't no one's biatch! :mad: :bash: :p

·
Registered
464 Posts
Driven said:

Don't make me hop on my private jet and come there and open a barrel of whoop-ass first :D And I ain't no one's biatch! :mad: :bash: :p
THAT"S IT!! I'm leaving right now to come beat your head in!! I'm serious too!

say...where did you get that really cool pic you posted up above??:p :D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShockBoltThrower said:

THAT"S IT!! I'm leaving right now to come beat your head in!! I'm serious too!

say...where did you get that really cool pic you posted up above??:p :D
Its called a "Driven's signature" :rolleyes:

Hehe, well seriously, I think that BMW made that picture. I got it off of dtmpower.net. Some guy posted it there.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Driven said:

Its called a "Driven's signature" :rolleyes:

Hehe, well seriously, I think that BMW made that picture. I got it off of dtmpower.net. Some guy posted it there.
I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning! (*belch*)

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Can you two please get a room? :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
41 Posts
thats such a funny picture. where did u get it? i wanted a mercedes but then decided that the acura cl gave a better value for the buck.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BlondeCLChick said:
thats such a funny picture. where did u get it? i wanted a mercedes but then decided that the acura cl gave a better value for the buck.
I'll take Acura over Mercedes anyday. I can't stand a company which can't make a manual transmission for their cars (I know about the SLK, so don't you guys bring that up).

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Driven said:

If you look under my name, that is my private jet. Just like Luda I be PMPN the G4 HAHAH:D :D :p

BTW I hate the new mercedes, If I would get one I would get a 1998 S420 or S500

Put 18-20s on it, Limo Tint, and it's just mobster.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pgatour1 said:

If you look under my name, that is my private jet. Just like Luda I be PMPN the G4 HAHAH:D :D :p

BTW I hate the new mercedes, If I would get one I would get a 1998 S420 or S500

Put 18-20s on it, Limo Tint, and it's just mobster.
That would look toooooooooooo tight! But I'd stay away from the dubs since I'm not a big fan of, "Look its Puff Daddy!"

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BlondeCLChick said:
Mercedes?? :bigcry: :mad: :bash:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts