Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Yacura
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was just wondering if someone could help I bought my TSX 2013 brand new i have it less than a month most of the miles are from when i drove it to my house frm the dealer. Ilast week wednesday my sunroof glass imploded(exploded from inside out) while driving in my neighborhood where no vehicles, trees, or anyone was outside during that time it was 8am. I heard a pop sound so i step out of the car to check the actual body of the car because i couldnt think of what it was once i insected i am about to get in my car and thats when i saw it the sunroof had a hole it actually looked like the top part of a volcano. i was freaked out because i couldt believe that i contact the dealership and they were basically no help trying to tell me something must had fell into it but i can assure you that was not the case. i still while typing this cant believe that actually happened. well after the run around from the dealership i bought it they gave me acura services phone number which i contact and they told me i had to take the vehicle to the dealership(nearest one is 3 hours away and the one i bought it from 4 hours) thats how loyal i am to Acura. I try to see if the honda dealership could do a visual inspection of the car like acura was requesting but did not work so i drove the car to the nearest dealership (3 hours) they did the inspection the next day and find out that the car had hail damage when they told me this I lost it there has not being a hailstorm since i purchased the car actually the last time i experienced a hailstorm was in 2011 april. So i decided to check if there was a hailstorm where i purchased the car and guess what YES there was one and my car was in the lot while the hailstorm pass Inspection sticker says feb 2013 hailstorm happened in march. Now my question is wouldnt Acura replace my vehicle due to the fact that the car had hail damage and was not visible to the regular customer eye since they found this damage when they used fluorescent light to inspect the damage of the sunroof. I just want to enjoy my car and after this events I am not happy with the car it is just to much hassle to go through please any coments suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts