Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a paint job soon, it's night hawk black pearl right now, and I was thinking on going matte/flat black ... Just want some feed back is it worth it with all the car it needs. Or should I just repaint same color

·
Registered
114 Posts
To be honest my friend, It is all personal preference, the only thing I would suggest is your do half the work before you take it to those fuckers.

You want to be sure to do all the work by hand to ensure that the car is evenly coated, and surely going to stick so you wont have future issues, plus you want to make sure that they do not destroy the integrity of your metal. Every mm counts when it comes to high impact destruction!

Plus it will knock a big chunk of your payment, AND get your car Back Sooner. Just my advice.

Once you do that your good to go, just choose a color you really like, honestly I would suggest you go with the Type S NBP; it has more iridescence for a way smoother shine when waxed. Basically if your not up to no good, police wise and such, going all out and choosing a crazy color is no good when it comes to police.. *my personal experiences when customizing cars

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.