Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO, I'M NEW TO THE FORUM, I INHERITED A 2002 RL FROM MY MOTHER IN 2019. THE CAR HAS IN INTERIOR DAMAGE THAT NEEDS REPLACING AND A LOT OF ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE MY QUESTION IS WHERE CAN I FIND GOOD PARTS AT A DECENT PRICE SINCE A LOT OF THE PARTS ARE DISCONTINUED

·
Registered
14 Posts
eBay is a good source...but you'll need to use discretion as some sell "junk", while others have some really solid "used" parts.

I'm trying to revive a 2003 TL Type-S myself and many OE parts are "discontinued". But there are some Acura online OE vendors (typically Acura parts dealer selling online) that may have a "discontinued" part still in their local stock....so checking multiple websites may yield you success.

Do you mind sharing what interior part(s) needs replaced? You may be able to "repair" it....also, can you elaborate what "electrical maintenance" means?

If you look at my 2nd post I started recently on this forum, you can read through it to see that "fixing" your Acura does not have to be "expensive".

Cheers

·
2000RL
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rockauto.com has many of the "mechanical" parts you might need at different "price-points" to fit most budgets. Interior, as M_Bimmer, said is "mostly found on eBay now as most first gen owners seem to have moved on from this forum. However, Tim Poliniak at ([email protected]) is a great source of hard to find stuff and knows a lot about RL's and has helped me in the fifteen years I've had my 2000 RL. Google is also your friend, if your having issues "google" it and you will usually get links to an Acura forum post
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
discussing the problem/problems you are dealing with. Another site that is dying but it has good info if your willing to dig it out is pasted below.

(AcuraZine RL/RLX Community - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community)

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
30 Posts
HELLO, I'M NEW TO THE FORUM, I INHERITED A 2002 RL FROM MY MOTHER IN 2019. THE CAR HAS IN INTERIOR DAMAGE THAT NEEDS REPLACING AND A LOT OF ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE MY QUESTION IS WHERE CAN I FIND GOOD PARTS AT A DECENT PRICE SINCE A LOT OF THE PARTS ARE DISCONTINUED
you go to the acura parts warehouse you can get the parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts