Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
errrr i bring a two year old in the car. he sits in the back on a baby seat. does that count? :)

he does get crackers and animal cookies in between the seats. no big deal. something for me to snack on when vacuuming the car ;)

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
I have wrigley (my puppy) sit on the floor (all weather mats) on the front passenger side. He does just fine and lays down and chews on whatever toy we have brought.

Never had a problem with him in the car yet.

:cool:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
My dog Sadie doesn't enjoy the car much yet. She rides on a wool Army blanket in the passenger seat.

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
When Sky and I were still in separate houses, he used to transport my dog, Rusty, with the ARB system: the Anti-Rusty Blanket. I don't think it did any good - Rusty would always scratch it up into a ball to make himself a nice, comfy pillow.

No harm, no foul, though; leather seats are great for pets. MUCH easier to clean than cloth!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
I have a German Shepard....never let it in the car though. Too big and his nails would scratch everything up. Plus he'd slobber everywhere...;)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
I used to have a pair of Pugs named Jake and Jackie, but we sold them before I ever had a car!!! If I did have a pet, no way would it ride in the car unless all the fabric was covered and the windows are down!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts