Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new to this forum and hopefully it will be more informative than others.
I have a 2013 MDX tech and cannot figure out how to delete or edit the contacts/phone numbers I imported from my iPhone.
I navigated every single option and struck out.

TIA

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
1. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (I).

2. Press the INFO button, and turn the interface dial to select Cellular Phone, then press ENTER.

3. Move the interface dial down to select Phone Setup.

4. Select Edit User, and press ENTER.

5. Select Delete, then select the phone you want to delete from the list. Press ENTER to select the phone, then press ENTER again to confirm.

Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each phone you want to delete.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (I).

2. Press the INFO button, and turn the interface dial to select Cellular Phone, then press ENTER.

3. Move the interface dial down to select Phone Setup.

4. Select Edit User, and press ENTER.

5. Select Delete, then select the phone you want to delete from the list. Press ENTER to select the phone, then press ENTER again to confirm.

Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each phone you want to delete.

I don't want to delete the whole phone, just selected contacts. Also, I did not see any way of editing a contact.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
That's the only info I've got in Interactive. You may want to stop by your dealership and visit your salesman for more info, consult your owner's manual, or call Acura HFL customer support at (888) 528-7876.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the only info I've got in Interactive. You may want to stop by your dealership and visit your salesman for more info, consult your owner's manual, or call Acura HFL customer support at (888) 528-7876.
Thanks for the phone number.
I called them and they confirmed that entries cannot be edited or deleted. So in essence, if I want to change/add/remove a phone number, I would need to delete the whole address book and reimport it... Absolutely insane!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts