1. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (I).
2. Press the INFO button, and turn the interface dial to select Cellular Phone, then press ENTER.
3. Move the interface dial down to select Phone Setup.
4. Select Edit User, and press ENTER.
5. Select Delete, then select the phone you want to delete from the list. Press ENTER to select the phone, then press ENTER again to confirm.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each phone you want to delete.
Thanks for the phone number.That's the only info I've got in Interactive. You may want to stop by your dealership and visit your salesman for more info, consult your owner's manual, or call Acura HFL customer support at (888) 528-7876.