Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 RDX with the Advanced Package.
When importing contacts from my iPhone I get the following.
The iPhone imports three fields for each contact; field 1, 2, and 3
If the contact has a title, i.e. Mr. John Doe field 1 is Mr, field 2 is John, and field 3 is Doe
If the contract has no title it is imported as field 1 is John, field 2 is Doe, and field 3 is blank

The software sorts based on the first field, thus if you have all your doctors in your iPhone, they all appeal together starting with Dr. To complicate items the title (Dr.) is displayed twice on the RDX screen, i.e.Dr. Dr. John Doe.

If there is no title the contact is displayed as John Doe.

Contacts should be sorted based on last name.

Is there any hope Acura will ever release a software upgrade to fix this issue? Looks like Acura never did any testing before they released this version to the public.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 2017 RDX Advance, I don't have this problem with my iPhone and contact list. It could be a change in settings on your phone, to order the contacts by last name first. My problem is, my contacts with pictures do not sync to my car even after the iOS 11.3 update. Anyone else have this problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.