Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey bud.....nice rims......and the car looks sick.....can you share where did you buy the rims from?......i also drive a 97 acura rl but dont have any light in my front bumper.....how did you install the lights in your front bumper?

thanks much

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey bud.....nice rims......and the car looks sick.....can you share where did you buy the rims from?......i also drive a 97 acura rl but dont have any light in my front bumper.....how did you install the lights in your front bumper?

thanks much
after the Facelift all Rl have foglights in the front bumper

·
Registered
236 Posts

thanks much

new bumper, new headlights, new front fenders, new hood = bumper mounted foglights

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thanks much

My old car was a 1997... I just don't know how to change my profile to show a 99 Rl. The rims are MSR rims I got em from a local shop in Canada. Look for that name brand MSR

·
S Y T F U
599 Posts
Rim offset looks perfect, they don't stick out past the fenders.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My old car was a 1997... I just don't know how to change my profile to show a 99 Rl. The rims are MSR rims I got em from a local shop in Canada. Look for that name brand MSR
you can change that in your User CP. after you log in to the site the link to your user cp should be right at the top of the page

·
BACK!!!!!
889 Posts
Looks clean.

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks really nice! the 20s fit perfect.

i don't get it, you have already the 99-04 headlights, which are clean. to what are you referring, when talking about clean headlights?
The headlight is all hazy and not as clear as other headlights I see.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts