Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed/waxed the Teg last Saturday....just thought I'd share a few pics (and if you've seen these before, sorry!!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
oh baby give me more!!!!!!!!

You know.. your rear stock tail lights look aftermarket now to me, since every teg i see has those bas alezzas so your looks rare :bigok: :bigok:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy_AcurA said:
oh baby give me more!!!!!!!!

You know.. your rear stock tail lights look aftermarket now to me, since every teg i see has those bas alezzas so your looks rare :bigok: :bigok:
That's pretty true!! Just about every Integra around town has them...and they never have ANYTHING else, just Altezzas....I don't get it!!

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
wow....looks very clean. :D I hope you're not planning to get one of those ridiculously huge wings.:nono:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
:bow: damn that car is HOT!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
JL... your car looks nice. It's fixed up, but not too much where people (me specifically) think it's ricey. Good job and nice taste. :D :beerchug:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
96TL said:
Sweet!:bigok: I love the HIDs. Which kit do you have? They're extremely purple.
I've got the K2 kit....originally I wanted a Philips kit because I hear they are pretty much the best quality-wise, but my girlfriend bought me this set for Christmas, and she tried for 2 wks. and didn't have any luck finding a set of Philips. But I've had them on since Christmas now and have had absolutely NO problems....I love them. I know some people might not like how extremely purple they appear, and personally I would've wanted a more blue color to begin with, but after having these, I absolutely love them!! It's hard to explain or even show in a picture, but they don't really look like a ghey purple, they almost look like a neon purple/blue mix at some angles...of course I'm sure having projector headlights help out with that effect. But all in all, I'm extremely happy with these lights, and I LOVE my gf for buying them for me for Christmas!!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MaxxT said:
nice car - and talking about being a lucky boyfriend :D
Tell me about it, the Christmas before that, she managed to get me a PS2 when they were nearly impossible to find!!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts