Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Very cute dog Wyle! Seems a lot bigger than I thought for a 'pup' :) Nonetheless, makes me want to get one! :(

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
What a cute pup there Wyle E! I want one but my parents are allergic to dogs! :(

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
I was gonna say that that's one qute pup, but that's been taken! :mad:

Regardless, that's one cute pup! :)

Infamuz said:
What a cute pup there Wyle E! I want one but my parents are allergic to dogs! :(

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! She really isn't that big for almost 8 months old (the Vet's guess). She currently weighs 31 pounds and he said she'd probably get to about 45 by one year old. That's smaller than most Labs, however, she is a crossbreed.

She is so damn playfull it's very hard to keep up. I have many things to do when I get home from work and she only wants to play. It's just like having a child and if you want a dog (esp a puppy) you better be willing to spend a lot of time and money on it. And, like a child, they get into things, etc.

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
She's adorable!! Only 45 pounds? You're lucky!!! Cody weighs 70! :eek:

Has she torn up your favorite pair of shoes yet, or does she not chew things..?

Cody's gotten smart about doing something bad - she chews something (cardboard, whatever) until she hears us talking about her...then she grabs a bone and acts like nothing else was going on. It's hysterical, and she's too damn cute to be mad at for very long!

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phoenix said:
She's adorable!! Only 45 pounds? You're lucky!!! Cody weighs 70! :eek:

Has she torn up your favorite pair of shoes yet, or does she not chew things..?

Cody's gotten smart about doing something bad - she chews something (cardboard, whatever) until she hears us talking about her...then she grabs a bone and acts like nothing else was going on. It's hysterical, and she's too damn cute to be mad at for very long!
Yeh, she chewed up two pairs of my shoes on her first day with me. Luckily, they were old ones. I have to keep a steady supply of chewsticks handy, otherwise she will chew anything she sees. I have to constantly keep my eyes on her.

Personally, I think she's mental. When I let her outside now she runs like a wild dog around my small backyard and she barks at the damn trees! What's up with that?

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Nice!

Great looking puppy you got there ;)

I wonder how Sadie and Wrigley would get along ;)

We may just have to find out :)

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
ROFL!!! Cody doesn't bark at trees, but she does this hilarious maneuver we call, "Rocket Puppy" - where she tucks her tail between her legs and runs FULL SPEED through the house in a circuit - either long-course or short-course. Sometimes she does this outside.

Cody is an EXPERT frisbee player. We tried getting her one of those soft dog-frisbees and she LOVED it. We tried footballs, golf balls, tennis balls - everything - but the frisbee was the kicker with her.

Definitely give it a try. :thumbsup:

Wyle E. Coyote said:

Yeh, she chewed up two pairs of my shoes on her first day with me. Luckily, they were old ones. I have to keep a steady supply of chewsticks handy, otherwise she will chew anything she sees. I have to constantly keep my eyes on her.

Personally, I think she's mental. When I let her outside now she runs like a wild dog around my small backyard and she barks at the damn trees! What's up with that?

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
autoxCLS said:
ROFL!!! Cody doesn't bark at trees, but she does this hilarious maneuver we call, "Rocket Puppy" - where she tucks her tail between her legs and runs FULL SPEED through the house in a circuit - either long-course or short-course. Sometimes she does this outside.

Cody is an EXPERT frisbee player. We tried getting her one of those soft dog-frisbees and she LOVED it. We tried footballs, golf balls, tennis balls - everything - but the frisbee was the kicker with her.

Definitely give it a try. :thumbsup:

Sadie does that "tail-tuck, Rocket Puppy" thing too! It's so damn funny!

She loves the tennis ball! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts