Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SimTypeS said:
Yep, that's a 3er.
Nice. Going to paint those red reflectors on the rear? (still not sure why the coupe has them, but not the sedan. must be a weird law)
Yeah, I am going to paint the front and rear reflectors.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
the car looks like shit. :p
Why couldnt you even wash the car before you took pics, hell why couldnt you get a new camera to tke pics. Damn you tease!! :bigcry:

Black interior ownz grey. :beerchug:

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crazy_Jizzal said:
the car looks like shit. :p
Why couldnt you even wash the car before you took pics, hell why couldnt you get a new camera to tke pics. Damn you tease!! :bigcry:

Black interior ownz grey. :beerchug:
What are you talking about? :dunno:

Gray interior is by far better than that boring black.

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:

Agreed. Nothing special about black. Besides, cleared front lights, rear lights, side markers, etc, only look good on grey, silver, and white cars. Provides too much contrast on black, red, yellow, etc...

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
damn that car is nice!!!:)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
there's this magical place called "The Gallery"----

*poof*

(NICE ride btw :bow: )

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
SimTypeS said:

Isn't "The Gallery" for Acuras?
I thought "All Other Car Discussions" was a place to talk about... other... cars...
nop, go back to main page and look. "gallery, all pics, all cars"

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:

I KNOW u did not go there. Black with titanium interior is awesome. This is the 3rd 3 series in the household (e46 generation) and all of them have been black. It's nice.
LIL Raja

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LIL RAJA said:

I KNOW u did not go there. Black with titanium interior is awesome. This is the 3rd 3 series in the household (e46 generation) and all of them have been black. It's nice.
LIL Raja
I was referring to my color car. Black interior on the steel gray just doesn't do it. I do admit that black with shadow titanium trim looks good though.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:

I was referring to my color car. Black interior on the steel gray just doesn't do it. I do admit that black with shadow titanium trim looks good though.
I was only joking man. It's all kewl. If I lucky enuff to sell my 330ci - then the chances are the M3 is gonna be steel gray/Imola or white(again)/cinnamon. So steel gray is a cool color.

Starting next month I will carry the following items for the e46 3-series coupe. When you getting some shit from me?
-painted front marker on the bumper
-e46 painted M3 spoiler
-e46 M3 mirrors

soon also to sell
ECIS & Rouge Engineering products.

Let me know if you need any of those stuff. Also, u need to buy a camera to do justice to the car. SUP with those poloraid looking pix. :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LIL RAJA said:

Starting next month I will carry the following items for the e46 3-series coupe. When you getting some shit from me?
-painted front marker on the bumper
-e46 painted M3 spoiler
-e46 M3 mirrors

soon also to sell
ECIS & Rouge Engineering products.

Let me know if you need any of those stuff. Also, u need to buy a camera to do justice to the car. SUP with those poloraid looking pix. :cool: :cool: :cool:
I will let you know if I need anything. I am seriously considering the rear M3 spoiler and the mirrors. I already have the ECIS and love it.

The pictures were actually taken with a Sony DSC-S75 but for some reason they came out really washed. I am going to take some more pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i think the rear M3 spoiler is a must and the mirrors make the car more fluid. I don't want to waste the bandwith etc on this board, so just PM me when you are ready. Thanks!

LIL Raja

ps. what options do u have on ur car?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.