Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
It has camry door handles. :sqnteek:
 

·
Token Lexus Guy
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
WOW! Looks just as stylish as the last one:rolleyes:
I am sure it will be a great family car, I hope they do not try to market it as a sport sedan like the Altima...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1SICKLEX said:
WOW! Looks just as stylish as the last one:rolleyes:
I am sure it will be a great family car, I hope they do not try to market it as a sport sedan like the Altima...
altima is a sports sedan? hahahha. what r they smoking. even the 3.5 is not a contender to be a sports sedan. i wonder where they come up with this bs..

the maxima 6 speed is a better handling car IMHO.

LIL Raja

ps. honda has always been a people's car, not a sports car. LOL
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Crazy Bimmer said:
it has such a asian look to it... i guess it could be nice when modded. :angel:
WTF u mean Azn look?:sqnteek:

I think it looks okay. It'll take time to get used too. I'm glad honda decided to put 240hp. Now the next Gen TL-s will have way more!!!!:eek:
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
LIL RAJA said:


altima is a sports sedan? hahahha. what r they smoking. even the 3.5 is not a contender to be a sports sedan. i wonder where they come up with this bs..

the maxima 6 speed is a better handling car IMHO.

LIL Raja

ps. honda has always been a people's car, not a sports car. LOL
umm.... but the altima is really fast (the 3.5)? it's even faster than the TL-S i believe and the TL-S is called a luxury sport sedan :D
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
rominl said:


umm.... but the altima is really fast (the 3.5)? it's even faster than the TL-S i believe and the TL-S is called a luxury sport sedan :D
A sports sedan isn't just about speed though. It's about handling and steering feel and anything "sport" plus the two doors. Something the Altima doesn't have. It feels floaty and the steering is kind of rubberish feeling.
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
evolaerok said:


A sports sedan isn't just about speed though. It's about handling and steering feel and anything "sport" plus the two doors. Something the Altima doesn't have. It feels floaty and the steering is kind of rubberish feeling.
really?! i thought the handling is pretty good on the altima... oh well :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rominl said:


really?! i thought the handling is pretty good on the altima... oh well :)
perhaps that's what the magazines and marketing is claiming. But if it was a screame-R then the sales of TL-S and other cars would have been really down. Cuz for lot less u can get into a 3.5 altima. right?
However, the Altima has come a long way and got to give it two thumbs up, but still not my flavor of tea.
Also, the build quality inside is quiet cheap and the design itself of the interior is not up to the par with cars in it's class.


LIL Raja
 

·
Token Lexus Guy
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
When I test drove the 3.5, well, the interior was as cheap as my 1989 Nissan Sentra, no kidding. Doors feel like aluminum foil. That is the worst leather I have ever seen in a car. Car vibrated like hell, torque steer like hell, loud as hell.

It was fast though, I give it that. And it looks pretty damn good (GSish yes) but it is a good looking car.
But if I had a FAMILY, well I'd easily get the Camry or Accord first. Those cars have their priorities in order.

Nissan Marketing has done a good job so far too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1SICKLEX said:
When I test drove the 3.5, well, the interior was as cheap as my 1989 Nissan Sentra, no kidding. Doors feel like aluminum foil. That is the worst leather I have ever seen in a car. Car vibrated like hell, torque steer like hell, loud as hell.

It was fast though, I give it that. And it looks pretty damn good (GSish yes) but it is a good looking car.
But if I had a FAMILY, well I'd easily get the Camry or Accord first. Those cars have their priorities in order.

Nissan Marketing has done a good job so far too.
summed up very well. the interior I just could not believe how cheap it was....overall still a good package behind accord and camry.

LIL Raja
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top