Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the time to got a new suv. I am in WA and interested in 2015 RDX AWD. Got a quota from local dealers and $34575 for AWD version. I know some shared prices in autopriceshare are better than mine. However, I feel OK as this price is already lower than invoice. The dealer also recommend me to purchase a 4 year prepaid maintenance package($2000). I haven't own a Acura before and don't know the maintenance cost for RDX. Should I select this prepaid maintenance packages? any suggestions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I guess it depends on whether you're a gambler or not. I don't know anything about Acura maintenance costs, but oil changes would seem to be the major visit to the dealer. I think the '15 does come with a 4 year warranty. I just bought a '16 only because I wanted the new electronic safety features.

I was offered a similar maintenance package and turned it down. I believe these deals are HIGH profit options for the dealerships and as such, I always turn down the "chip, undercoat and other" closing add ons. AFAIK, I've never lost anything by turning them down.

Great price on your '15 by the way. I'm sure enjoying my new ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.