Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm guessing it is about that time, you know I'm getting older the kids are well somewhere on their way in about umm 6-8 years. And just don't want to be work all my life.

Starting to setup a portfolio with long term stocks and mutual funds, also a few properties of land. Looking to relax and take it easy spend some time with the kids somewhere around 2020.

:D

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
I would love to be a millionaire by the age of 35, but then again, who wouldn't.

I'm thinking of buying a house to begin creating my empire very soon. I just need to get a job first. :p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SidVicious said:
I would love to be a millionaire by the age of 35, but then again, who wouldn't.

I'm thinking of buying a house to begin creating my empire very soon. I just need to get a job first. :p
A million isn't that much anymore, it is more than that. Setting yourself up to live to 80 years old is what to do. It really won't last you long, some places you can't even live for a short term period or at all with only a million. The goal is trying to build a nest egg of properties totalling $10-20 million. Then sit back on that. Also take over those damn commerical buildigns we own someday. :D :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Ideally, I'd like to manage a bunch of properties and not really have to work. Just have people pay me to live in my houses and make a profit (in equity first and then cold hard cash once they are paid off.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts