Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped out my front door speakers and now none of the door speakers work.

1. swapped out passenger door and all speakers worked fine.
2. swaaped out the driver side and all speakers worked fine.
3. put passenger door back together and still all was fine.
4. put the driver door back together and none of the door speakers worked. Only the sub and the HU.

I took the driver door apart, removed the speaker and notice the electrical tape was coming off of the negative speaker wire. If this touched the door frame what would happen?

Does anyone know what the Fvck I did.

Thanks in advance!

I peeked under the dash of both the driverside and passenger side and I did not find anything that looks like a fuse box. Does anyone know where I might find this?

Second, the service manager took me out for beers a couple times when I had all those problems with the tranny, well I just called him and told him to keep it real quiet but to ask his techs what could be wrong. He is going to find out and if it is something worse than just a fuse (like the HU) he said we'll get it taken care of under warranty on the quiet tip.

Fingers are crossed!!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Oh, sorry :eek: Hmm, come to think of it while I had my head under the dash installing the shock sensor I don't remember any other fuse box panels either, at least in plain view. Maybe behind another panel somewhere? Anybody have a HELMS that can help him out here?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HOLY $HIT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

I don't know what the fvck I did to fvck it up and I don't know what the fvck I did to fix it but it works!!!!!

I got back from watching the Tigers get thier a$$es whooped and decided to fvck with the speakers. I pulled the doors apart and replaced the electrical tape with wire nuts and it worked!!!

I'm soooo relieved!!!!

Time to tie one on:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
03TLTYPES:
Sounds like you just didn't secure the wiring properly :D That's probably the best result of what you did. Congrats bud...glad to hear it turned out OK.

Austin519

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.