Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know there are quite a few of us in the Portland area, so when would everyone want to meet up? The weather should start cooperating, so let's try and plan something, somewhere. I'm up for a Friday or Saturday.

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
count me in. Let's make it saterday since i'm workin on friday. :D :D

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Well....did you guys have a meet or anything?! I'd love to have another huge meet like in March. Heard any rumors?! I haven't been back to ACL in quite some time. :dunno:

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, no meet so far. Either people in this area are too stuck up, or just don't read the meet forum.
On ACL.com, they are talking about having a meet in southern Oregon (either Roseburg, or maybe the beach... Gold Beach?). Those are half-way points between San Francisco and the Seattle/Surry areas, so... if people are willing to drive, there is potetntial to be LOTS of cars. Right now I think the majority is saying September 28th.

But, I would still like to get a meet here in the Portlan/Vancouver area going... People, wake up!

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
okie...you got one more to join you guy eventhough mine is bone stock but i still wan to join, only if you guy dun mind.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
I'll be there, just waiting to order my bodykit, but i definitely be there :D:D

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
SimTypeS said:
everyone within 4 hours better be there.
are you sure, cuz it's going to take me more than 4 hour to get there, so is that mean you are not going to wait for me??
:D :D

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
SimTypeS said:

Maybe from Hilsboro.:D
Maybe I'll see you on the way up there. Shouldn't take more than 3.5 hours.
come on man i drive like a grandMom :D :D

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
i'm going to bring my car in the shop this monday and hopefully i'll get it back on friday, if so then i'll be there. I hope :D:D

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
69tl said:
i'm going to bring my car in the shop this monday and hopefully i'll get it back on friday, if so then i'll be there. I hope :D:D
..with your bodykit on, too!:D

And what's with the Seattle weather?? They are saying low-mid 70's for Saturday, when Portland should be in the low 80's. Why is it so much colder up there??;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.