Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car to Fountain Acura to have two things looked at:

1. The steering wheel shakes when I step on the brake (especially going highway speeds). (aka slightly warped rotors)

2. I saw oil residue on the outside of the engine when I did my first oil change (3000 miles). That residue hasn't changed much since then (now 13,000).

They resurfaced the rotors and gave me new front brake pads, and told me it was oil from the factory / initial break-in (which I tend to believe).

They did this all at no charge. Good for them - they get to keep my business!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Sweet - I bought my departed CLS from fountain - I had no problems with them, but Don Mealey (now courtesy acura) kicked their ASS in service. When I went to fountain, all I ever got was a rental. At courtesy, I usually got an Acura loaner of some sort, and courtesy's service guys (rodney, Steve) are AWESOME.

I wish they were in south FL. :(

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
my99tl said:
I agree with Sky, Courtesy gives Type-S loaners :D :D :D
:eek: well thats cool, i haven't needed a loaner yet... I've had no problems from Fountain, kudos to them!!!

For service see Carol or Melanie, they will take care of you, for a good tech, ask for Daryl or Addiel, real good guys...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Outlook said:

For service see Carol or Melanie, they will take care of you, for a good tech, ask for Daryl or Addiel, real good guys...
I got Carol this time. When I went in with the bad tranny, I got Melanie.

I too have only gotten rentals from them. After all - they have an Enterprise rental agency on-site... You just walk on over there
:fruit:
The rental I got when the tranny went out was a Chevy Cavalier. :uhh:

It's no Type S - but it was ok.

·
Registered
217 Posts
courtesy is great, i needed serious repairs from a accident and Shane helped out a lot, he reallyed cared and made sure my car was running good, Melanie at fountain is nice too, actually fountain is great too, i remember i was getting my oil changed there and they dropped and picked me up from my house and i live in Ocoee/Pine Hills...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.