Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess what?! Prototype Racing will be making headers for our cars! He said that the gains should be better then Comptech. Throughout the RPMs. and it looks sooo purdy.

Keep in mind, this company was the one that produced the turbo system for the HKS Accord V6.

Please post this in the other forums for me. Thanks

here's a pic for you lazy people. :bigok:

·
Registered
89 Posts
looking for a url for this company....

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
When are they expected to hit the market? Let's see those dyno slips. ;)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
what the estimated price? if its less than comptech, ill be willing to dish out the $$$ right now on the spot:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Wow - only a grand!!!??? All Stainless too - sweet!

Hmm... I await the dyno sheet. Comptech is still king here. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just to let you guys know. They have been saying this since way back in 1999. Now it is 3 years later and they still don't have one in production. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath for them to actually produce them to sell.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
AcuraTL said:
Just to let you guys know. They have been saying this since way back in 1999. Now it is 3 years later and they still don't have one in production. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath for them to actually produce them to sell.
You burst my bubble....:( Hopefully I'll be happy with the comptechs, but the price.....:(

·
Registered
194 Posts
AcuraTL said:
Not only that, but I heard prototype scrapped the plans to sell the headers themselves and was looking for a buyer for all the equipments, dyes, etc they used who may want to produce the headers.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Mr Hyde said:

Not only that, but I heard prototype scrapped the plans to sell the headers themselves and was looking for a buyer for all the equipments, dyes, etc they used who may want to produce the headers.
wow..... now that's really bad news....... umm...... i guess i am just going to go for comptech

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
warpspeed performance is another company that has been saying they were going to make headers but didnt.....assholes.

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn i wish i could buy some used comptech headers from somewhere...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Dammit, I want some headers for my TL!:mad: When the hell is another company going to wake up and find out that they can make a killing selling headers for less than what comptech sells.:rolleyes:

DAMN COMPTECH MONOPOLY!:cry:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
BlackShadow said:
Dammit, I want some headers for my TL!:mad: When the hell is another company going to wake up and find out that they can make a killing selling headers for less than what comptech sells.:rolleyes:

DAMN COMPTECH MONOPOLY!:cry:
well there is a reason for its high price ;)

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

yep, to rape us in the ass for something we want. :mad: :laugh:
Elegant... the economic term you are looking for is supply and demand. :p

:laugh: ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.