Acura World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I'm about to beat FFX FINALLY - so I'm looking for a new game. GTA3 was ok, but looked to get boring pretty quick.

On a similar but different topic, I hear Star Trek Bridge commander is about to be released. www.bridgecommander.com. PC games are also acceptable. :)

Tell me what games you have that are cool for those two platforms!

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
I don't play any games.

That isn't what PC's were made for ;) :p

And I don't own any other gaming systems either, I used to have a Atari, does that count?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I still have my Atari 2600. Still a classic! :boink:

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My parents still have our Atari 400 - and the damn thing still works fine!!!

Infamuz said:
I still have my Atari 2600. Still a classic! :boink:

·
Registered
414 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Ok - I'm about to beat FFX FINALLY - so I'm looking for a new game. GTA3 was ok, but looked to get boring pretty quick.

On a similar but different topic, I hear Star Trek Bridge commander is about to be released. www.bridgecommander.com. PC games are also acceptable. :)

Tell me what games you have that are cool for those two platforms!
Definetly check out, Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PC, Highly recommended. I've got GTA 3, good if you have some aggression! You can never go wrong with EA sports games, there also made here in Vancouver. There is a game coming out called Stuntman for PS2, it looks pretty sick, rent it first though. Anyway some thoughts.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
I'd bring out the older systems. I got bored of some PS games so I bought a used Sega Saturn since I broke mine, and had my parents ship me down the games I had for it. Now all I do is play those games over. I love this system. the golf game and baseball games for it are awesome. and Daytona USA is sweet.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Re: Re: PS2 Gamers look here

EL_STYLE said:

Definetly check out, Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PC, Highly recommended. I've got GTA 3, good if you have some aggression! You can never go wrong with EA sports games, there also made here in Vancouver. There is a game coming out called Stuntman for PS2, it looks pretty sick, rent it first though. Anyway some thoughts.
definetly get Return to Castle Wolfenstein that game kicks major ass.

Try Tony Hawk 3 if you're into those kinda games....I just got it today and I like it :bigok: :bigok:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Re: Re: Re: PS2 Gamers look here

Iridium130 said:

definetly get Return to Castle Wolfenstein that game kicks major ass.

Try Tony Hawk 3 if you're into those kinda games....I just got it today and I like it :bigok: :bigok:
Big Fan of the the Tony Hawk Series, part 1 good, part 2 kicks ass, part 3 very good. And if you like those then try Shaun Palmer Snowboarding, this has the same sort of game play as THPS.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Im a big RPG fan. I love the Lunar Series for the Play Station and Sega CD systems. Also a big Final Fantasy fan too.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Re: Re: PS2 Gamers look here

EL_STYLE said:

Definetly check out, Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PC, Highly recommended.
hey EL_STYLE, do you play RTCW multiplayer? If so, are you in a clan? I'm sick of playing w/ newbies....pisses me off. I'm usually a medic...PM me if you're in a clan thats accepting members or if not we can start our own :beerchug:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm a newbie at the multi player game but have mastered the controls so I know what I'm doin'. But I don't know to much about the multi stuff yet? Fill me in and I'd be stoked to set something up!! :thumbsup:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
EL_STYLE said:
I'm a newbie at the multi player game but have mastered the controls so I know what I'm doin'. But I don't know to much about the multi stuff yet? Fill me in and I'd be stoked to set something up!! :thumbsup:
ahh, multiplayer is where the game truly shines!!

if you ever wanna play we'll join the same server some time, just AIM me : Iridium130

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Try to pick up the new James Bond 007 game for the PS2.

Another good one is 'State of Emergency'

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Im gonna buy Pac Man Land 2, it looks fun to play on the gamecube.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts