Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface this story by saying that Maddie is the most flatulent baby EVER...not that I've been around any other babies enough to know - but honest to God, when this 12-lbs. chick lets 'em rip, the walls shake and the hair in your nose curls... :fart:

I've got her with me on a shopping expedition, and we're in the dressing room - which is very crowded. As soon as I set her down in the carrier, she starts on what seems like a mission to stink up the entire store. One right after the other - looooooooooong rumbly ones. And the worst part is, she makes these horrible constipated-old-man-straining noises while she's doing it...

Conversation in other changing rooms stops after the first couple, and after 5 minutes I'm pretty sure the entire dressing room has been abandoned.

Got all kinds of weird looks when I left the store.

Just thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Oh, the joy! :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
So she is now eating more than just formula (natural or otherwise, no I don't need to know which...)

Kind of makes you look at dijon mustard in a whole new light doesn't it...

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MikeS 18 said:
So she is now eating more than just formula (natural or otherwise, no I don't need to know which...)

Kind of makes you look at dijon mustard in a whole new light doesn't it...
LOL - actually, no. She's still on a liquid diet, so I'm not sure where the stench comes from!

But yes - I'll never eat dijon mustard again.

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
She also gives you a good cover story in case you, uh, accidently rip one yourself. :D Just like blaming the dog except you get to take her with you everywhere.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That is massively funny!! I love fart stories! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts