Acura World banner

Pullies in process-Update

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  justcallmelabrat 
#1 ·
The material will be ordered tom. Pullies will start around 200.00 and from there it depends on shipping-which may be included. When more pullies are recd. I will have more made. We are said to loose a few lbs over the stock pully. Save you pennies this- will be done soon. I am throwing the option out that if someone wants to dyno for me I will give them some $ off of the purchase because my car is in parts.
Lata, Kyle

#2 ·
justcallmelabrat said:
The material will be ordered tom. Pullies will start around 200.00 and from there it depends on shipping-which may be included. When more pullies are recd. I will have more made. We are said to loose a few lbs over the stock pully. Save you pennies this- will be done soon. I am throwing the option out that if someone wants to dyno for me I will give them some $ off of the purchase because my car is in parts.
Lata, Kyle
shouldnt a dyno be done before you mass produce?

~TRu Hybrid

#4 ·
justcallmelabrat said:
Lata, Kyle
I might no someone willing to dyno it for you. Let me ask around. Good Job on getting it this far!
Later!
Lee

#5 ·
Nice work guys. I can't wait for the dyno result. I've always been curious about pulley gains on our cars :)

Also, can the accessory pullies be ordered without the crank pulley? :wired:

#13 ·
is it possible to do a comparison test with the dyno run? perhaps a type 2 with a type 1 crank pulley as well as a type 2 with this crank pulley? I think I recall DV8 had lost power somewhere in the powerband with a 3lb crank pulley I could be wrong so feel free to creect me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.