Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it the tire or the rim that has a problem when you take off the valve cap that the air just keeps leaking out really heavy? i saw my tire was a little low on air so i went to fill it up and when i took off the cap air started to shoot out... whats wrong with it? the rim or the tire? anyone know?:dunno:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Sounds like the valve jack. Go to Best tire and have them replace the valve. It's a simple threaded springloaded valve that screws in the valve stem. You can easily remove and replace with a tire valve driver? tool.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Jax is this the same rim that was leaking before????

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope that was the front right this is the back left... ive went to 4 different places in NY/NJ and no one will fix it.. but im pretty sure they will fix the valve stem, since tuff said its a pretty easy job

·
Registered
547 Posts
If your still having trouble with that wheel please send it back to me!!! I'll get it fixed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think im going to take you up on that offer when i have time.. i check that wheel everytime i leave the car and when i go in.. just incase it deflates..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.