Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just notice this whole week that everytime i step on the break my steering is shaking. Do you guys know what wrong with my brake? would it still cover under warranty if i bring to the dealer for them to fix? thanks

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Couple of questions.

1) What year and model is your TL?
2) If it's a 2002, there is a TSB (technical service bulletin) where I believe they replace the original brake pads and resurface the rotors no charge.

Sounds like you have classic warped rotor syndrome. The good news is that resurfacing the rotors and changing the pads is an easy fix - even if it's not an 02.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i am pretty sure it's the warped rotor, go to dealer and ask them to fix it. i had it when it was 10k miles, and now at 13k it's back. those sob...... i am gonna give them a hell of a time for not replacing the rotor and pads last time :mad:

·
Registered
369 Posts
the older TLs also had that recall....just go to the dealer..they will take care of it! good luck:wired:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I had the same problem. I took my car to the dealer and they replaced front brake pads & re-surface the rotors under warranty. No questions asked. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.