Acura World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I heard that Remus never made a cat-back exhaust for Legends...only axle-back. What's the difference? I dont want to end up with a universal Remus....I want Legend specific, direct bolt on, etc.

edit: thanks for the replies

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mm hmm.....and that's middle of the road pricing. I've seen another place say $750 PLUSSSSSS shipping.....wtf? lol

I saw a group buy price for $550 + shipping....so yea, a Legend specific Remus is not easy on the wallet.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ck0nceptz said:
okay that killed my dreams lol, can i just put a CAI to alter my reving sound ?

or can i get any muffler to alter it but without the performance

you can put any muffler back there. It will buzz like a fly and preform like a pigeon.

~TRu Hybrid

·
Registered
61 Posts
get a remus legend specific (axel back) and add a stromung b-pipe to complete the cat-back system you want.

·
Registered
61 Posts
that doesn't matter - it still works. I recall reading about others who have done this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Octane said:
that doesn't matter - it still works. I recall reading about others who have done this.
who has done this? if they are diff diameters would you be able to modify a connecter with one side 2.25 and the other half 2.5. Would this even be beneficial?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have already done this. Putting the Remus C section and the Stromung B section in is direct bolt on with no problems. Not to mention I pulled out the Cat, ran a straight pipe right thru it and re-installed it. Already been pulled over once but when the cop slid the mirror under the car it looks like the cat is still there and functioning! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
doesn't stromung make a full cat back system for the legend? Im almost positive they do, I mean aside from the differences in tone, I dunno what the differences are in performance, concensus has been that the remus is the best muffler for the legend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1_Hot_Legend_L said:
I have already done this. Putting the Remus C section and the Stromung B section in is direct bolt on with no problems. Not to mention I pulled out the Cat, ran a straight pipe right thru it and re-installed it. Already been pulled over once but when the cop slid the mirror under the car it looks like the cat is still there and functioning! :D
that's pretty cool that it's a direct fit but your getting pulled over...geez how loud is it? That's only because you pulled the cat right. Wow I have never seen a cop around here whip out a mirror and look beneath a car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.