Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the 8 West last night just leaving the IN-N-Out in Mission Valley. And this V6 Alero that is the same as mine back home but there is no way it had the work mine has done to it. so we are doing about 65 and he is taking off going in and out of traffic at 60-90mph and i'm following right on his ass. then we have an opening and I move over to his lane and he without even looks at me takes off, we are doing about 80 right now and he takes off I realize it and put it in third take it to 120mph, leave him about 6 cars behind. He wants more which is cool so he comes on my ass cause I slowed back down to 75. I move over again and now we both start even at 70ish so I was in low RPMS in third so 70-90 was pretty even, because the alero is at its max trq around 70-90 mph then once I hit Vtec in 3rd it was all over and I took my car to about 130 and left him way way behind.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
good job, slick! :)

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
And you wonder why you get tickets... :p

;)

:beerchug:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nootch said:

He got one this weekend at 2 in the morning...:dumbass:
That's what he is referring too dumbass. 85 in a 70 is bullshit. The fucking cop said he clocked me at 92 which is also BS becuase I was on cruise at 85 for about the last 100 miles

·
Registered
491 Posts
pgatour1 said:

That's what he is referring too dumbass. 85 in a 70 is bullshit. The fucking cop said he clocked me at 92 which is also BS becuase I was on cruise at 85 for about the last 100 miles
Damn!! ticket magnet....

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TypeS SmokesAll said:
i didnt know the CLP went that fast, bwhahaha
Anyday, you want to race. we will race.
I will put $1K down that I beat you down the 1/4
Come on punk try me. hahahah

Or are you just talk.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts