Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired at 39 )))))))))
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a block diagram/wiring schematic of our radio and audio system? Just found out that we had an actual amp behind the trunk liner. I am curious now as to how it is wired so that i can select a replacement system.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
retiree:
Yep we do have a teeny tiny amp for the sub. This needs to be moved to a/v however. I can tell you what to do depending on what you're going to install.

Austin519

·
Retired at 39 )))))))))
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Sorry for the wrong forum.

I was just curious of the overall installation. I see all sort of different installations on here and sort of find it confusing a little. I was hoping so see a block diagram so that I'd get a better idea of the whole thing. My plan was to add just a plain DVD player and try to use the existing equipment to tie it all in. Suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Edub:
Thx.

retiree:
Well you don't have navi...so you need a screen. You can get either a standalone DVD player and screen, standalone player and single DIN screen, or single din combo screen/DVD. But without an aftermarket amp...unless you solder into the HU, which will be quite difficult...you won't get sound out of anything but the sub in the rear, which is easy to splice.

Maybe be more descriptive.

Austin519

·
Retired at 39 )))))))))
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe I need to replace the head unit then.... :confused:

If you could email me the diagrams of the exisintg system that would be great !!! Really appreciate.

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Retired at 39 )))))))))
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thas Shad. Excellent !!!!!! You have the OEM electrical manual ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.