Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get my rear bumper repainted professionally and the paint shops I went to said they couldn't warrantee the work because my exhaust had once burned the bumper...they say the paint will stick, but there is a probability that it wont last lifetime...anyways, I thought maybe I can find one used in good condition the same color of my car...well I found two or 3 for all very reasonable prices @ 200 bucks...the paint job was going to be 250$...then I just found this one place that has 3 black ones for 80$ and they have some silver and whites for the same prices...damn, i hope they email me back soon...ill keep you guys posted...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Shyne, if there is a front black bumper for a 99 TL, let me know cause I will get it.

BTW, are they cheap because it was probably involved in an accident before and got repainted or what is the reason...do you know?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
BlackShadow said:
Shyne, if there is a front black bumper for a 99 TL, let me know cause I will get it.

BTW, are they cheap because it was probably involved in an accident before and got repainted or what is the reason...do you know?
i have a feeling that they might be off salvaged cars. say the car is rear ended and is salvaged, the front is taken off and sold at a low price, etc...

not that it is the case, just a guess

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Shyne:
I need a new NBP 02 TLS rear bumper!!! Let me know bud.

Austin519

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.car-part.com/ ...here is the website...mang they still haven't emailed me back, but im very hopeful they will...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Shyne said:
I wanted to get my rear bumper repainted professionally and the paint shops I went to said they couldn't warrantee the work because my exhaust had once burned the bumper...they say the paint will stick, but there is a probability that it wont last lifetime...anyways, I thought maybe I can find one used in good condition the same color of my car...well I found two or 3 for all very reasonable prices @ 200 bucks...the paint job was going to be 250$...then I just found this one place that has 3 black ones for 80$ and they have some silver and whites for the same prices...damn, i hope they email me back soon...ill keep you guys posted...Shyne:king:
you're no help - i need red driver door, fenders & hood....:sqnteek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.