Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just bought my first 2004 Acura TL on early of this July, 2019. The rear speakers never work since I got the car until now. The front speakers work fine but the rear speakers don't work at all. I tried to adjust the fade but the rear speakers don't work either. I checked the fuses under the hood and I don't see any damage fuse. I searched and I found couple links about the rear speakers issues, but I tried mine and they didn't work at all. I need your help please. Any idea or subjection will be appreciated for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What have you checked?

What have you checked? Did you check the owner's manual to see if the fuse behind the deck was good? Is there a bad ground? What have you checked? It's like saying you went to the doctor to say you don't feel good and expecting a straight answer. There are so many things it can be though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just bought my first 2004 Acura TL on early of this July, 2019. The rear speakers never work since I got the car until now. The front speakers work fine but the rear speakers don't work at all. I tried to adjust the fade but the rear speakers don't work either. I checked the fuses under the hood and I don't see any damage fuse. I searched and I found couple links about the rear speakers issues, but I tried mine and they didn't work at all. I need your help please. Any idea or subjection will be appreciated for it.
I would say your rear speakers are blown, or that for some reason, the wiring has been detached.. Either way, you will need a digital multimeter to check the rear speaker resistance.

Astrobuf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What have you checked? Did you check the owner's manual to see if the fuse behind the deck was good? Is there a bad ground? What have you checked? It's like saying you went to the doctor to say you don't feel good and expecting a straight answer. There are so many things it can be though.
Please read my post above and then you'll understand what I was checking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say your rear speakers are blown, or that for some reason, the wiring has been detached.. Either way, you will need a digital multimeter to check the rear speaker resistance.

Astrobuf

I have no electrical knowledge at all. How can I check the rear speaker resistance by digital multimeter?

If my rear speakers are blown out, how do I know? Any symptoms?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.