Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon - me and four others - lets buy a kit and see if he can drop it a tad from $629 :D

THe other ones are $400 :cry:

LoL ours wont work on new ones either disc. color or not :p

·
Premium Member
14,009 Posts
Yeah Tommy - Give 'em a break - can you find it for cheaper out there? Didn't think so! :p

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
TommyBoiSxty9 said:
C'mon - me and four others - lets buy a kit and see if he can drop it a tad from $629 :D

THe other ones are $400 :cry:

LoL ours wont work on new ones either disc. color or not :p
Yeah Tommy,

I've got mine around 400 but I had to paint sides & rear. :mad:

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
johnnyb_s said:
Hey Paul, will you paint ours Firepepper Red if we send them to you?
i am sure he can. but of course it's always the best if you can bring the car there as well to match the color. who knows if your body color is slightly off or not

but most of the time it's cool

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Tommy, let's just buy two of the $400 color ones and send them to Paul to paint them for us. I'm in for a group buy for Firepepper Red, but he sent me a price of $829 shipped in an E-mail when I asked about the price...

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
johnnyb_s said:
Tommy, let's just buy two of the $400 color ones and send them to Paul to paint them for us. I'm in for a group buy for Firepepper Red, but he sent me a price of $829 shipped in an E-mail when I asked about the price...
Whose Paul?
And it'd beat least 200 to pain them wouldn't it?

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TommyBoiSxty9 said:

Whose Paul?
And it'd beat least 200 to pain them wouldn't it?

And while we're on this:

Paint Gurus
Can you "re clearcoat"something or does it just need to be repainted?

My clearcoat is coming off my door in spots (no acura wont fix it, its from a repaint area :( )
how much would it run?
same to get my bumper repainted?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
I'll be more than happy to paint them and ship them to you guys, but I have no idea how much I have to charge you to ship those big boxes.

Tommy,

Re-clearcoat doesn't do anything. In order us to re-shoot the clear, it has to be sand down at least little bit. Any bodyshop can water sand the area where the clearcoat starts to peel off and re-shoot the clear on that area.
However, keep in mind that this applys for only small spot area and it can't be perfect! It just prevent from more clearcoat peelings. You best bet is re-shoot the whole panel.
Hope this helps.

:bigok:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Originally posted by songoku
I'll be more than happy to paint them and ship them to you guys, but I have no idea how much I have to charge you to ship those big boxes.
Sweet! Thanks Paul...I'll put Tommy in charge of figuring out shipping costs as well as your costs as well.

Did you get all that Tommy :p

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
johnnyb_s said:

Sweet! Thanks Paul...I'll put Tommy in charge of figuring out shipping costs as well as your costs as well.

Did you get all that Tommy :p
:whines:
but I'm 20 min from the dealer thats selling these things -- So I get it for $639-$50 (no shipping)

If we do $400, + ship to and from, + paint, it'll probly be the same anway? :dunno:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
TommyBoiSxty9 said:

:whines:
but I'm 20 min from the dealer thats selling these things -- So I get it for $639-$50 (no shipping)

If we do $400, + ship to and from, + paint, it'll probly be the same anway? :dunno:
You're right, it'll probably more than what you pay for RED OEM kits.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.