Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called, it will be another 2 weeks before Honda releases 6sp Cl. I wonder if there is a problem? dealer claims only getting one car a month for March , April & May. Maybe a little pressure to make me buy . :(

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Hmm - that sounds like a load of BS. I know of a friend who is supposedly test driving one today here in Florida.

I think I'll have to call my dealers locally. ;) Will update later. :)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Ok - Courtesy Acura (fka Don Mealey) stated they're on a 2-week hold for a nationwide release. The sales dork is gonna call me - Imma have to drive one for sure. :)

I'll call the other local dealer to see if they say the same thing.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Ok - 2nd dealer (fountain) has zero new CLS and they said they have no idea, but 2 weeks was as good a guess as they could make. Said the factory won't tell them the release date.

:dunno:

I will definitely have to drive one tho. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
i work at acura in charlotte NORTH CAROLINA. we got 2 CL-S 6-speeds in today. THERE OUT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Well damnit, pics pics pics!

fastvtecCL said:
i work at acura in charlotte NORTH CAROLINA. we got 2 CL-S 6-speeds in today. THERE OUT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: thanks for the word, did yo u drive the car?

Jay Gans said:
thanks, did you drive the car?:)

no i didn't get to drive one we got them at about 3pm. the car is bad ass it has a factory short shifter, the gears are shorter than the nsx:eek: i will take pics tomorrow..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
called dealer.car will be here next week

my old deasler called car will be here next week, silver with black interior. Put down refundable deposit. I get first drive and first chance to buy.Will be taking a bath on my 2000 528, but if the car is what I want , thats life :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts