Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably going to debadge the car soon and was thinking about maybe putting the 3.2TL badge in another location. I've seen guys on here place it inside their car, but i'm thinking of another location outside the car. Any Suggestions?

Also, what sort of adhesive is used to stick the badges on?

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
I would say take it off completely, but if you want to put them on, then i say buy another set, and put them on each side of the car. Location im thinking is maybe on the lower side skirt. In front of the rear wheels.

But if you have a system in the trunk of somthing, then stick it on that.

You can get adhesive at any car supply store. Like Pep boys. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just recently debadged mine. It looks so clean. When I am less busy, I will shave off the "A" emblem and have the body shop plug two nostrills as well.

If you are looking for a place to put the 3.2 TL, why not put it on the C-pillar (Is that what it's called??). It's the one b/w the rear passenger window and the rear window. I've seen DO11AR put his on there and looks pretty good.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
So how do you get the tape to be in the right shape of your badge when you want to move it?

I guess I could cut little strips.. but any tips on how to get the tape to look clean on the badge?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just debadged mine and stuck it on the side skirt on the passenger side towards the front wheel. It looks pretty nice :D except that when i pushed the emblem down, there was a "spill over" of adhesive tape so I think I'm gonna redo that tomorrow :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.