Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my battery replaced by Advanced auto parts, then I had to enter a radio & Nav code to get the radio & navigation working. I enter the radio code and now the radio is back but I cannot get the sound to work or any voice commands. Any suggestions? My husband disconnected the battery & tried to reset again but the same issue.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had my battery replaced by Advanced auto parts, then I had to enter a radio & Nav code to get the radio & navigation working. I enter the radio code and now the radio is back but I cannot get the sound to work or any voice commands. Any suggestions? My husband disconnected the battery & tried to reset again but the same issue.
You need to enter the nav code too.

Read your owners manual

Astrobuf

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to enter the nav code too.

Read your owners manual

Astrobuf
I must be missing something...... The system only lets me enter the radio code. I have checked the manual. The GPS & Radio are displayed however there is no audio. I noticed the mute button is locked on mute & it will not allow me to unmute. The dealer could not figure it out today & said they need to keep another day, for more diagnostics.... maybe the amplifier was damaged or the PCU.... I had to reschedule for next week. I'm open to any suggestion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts