Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know when the RES will make its debut? Rick Case's employee Doug is making it. Any word yet? :dunno:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Infamuz said:
Do you guys know when the RES will make its debut? Rick Case's employee Doug is making it. Any word yet? :dunno:
no words at all :( everyone is waiting on it and last time i heard they are fixing the bolt position. i also heard that it will be first debut for 02-03 tl/tls

·
Registered
737 Posts
haha, all these people hating on tim:fruit:...he knows yall are gonna be tha first ones sucking his dick to buy one:uhh:...i know that we will probably never see this thing...how wrong of them to even tell us all this:bs:...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I said this in another forum:

The thing is "Vapor Ware" almost non-existent. Like fuel additives "it will increase performance and save you gas", not! That swirly peice of crap bent sheet metal "the swirl increases hp", not. But at least these guys actually came to market w/something.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Next Year! j/k Damn I remember they said like November and I couln't wait..... now it's almost may....dang.... time flies....:D Last I heard they were not satisfied with the way it fit, so they went back and used a different metal that might raise the price....

·
Registered
113 Posts
It seems like it is never going to come out. I heard that they had to either use different material and redesign it (minor). It is supposed to cost a little more now and give out a little less power....per the CL forum.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I got hell from syncivic and his gang for doubting the RES "test" results in the A-TL forums :D I'm still waiting to see if the actual product will ever hit the market, and then, if it actually performs as well as they claim it will.

Whatever, I still have many other mods to go before I have to get the RES.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
daverman said:
I got hell from syncivic and his gang for doubting the RES "test" results in the A-TL forums :D I'm still waiting to see if the actual product will ever hit the market, and then, if it actually performs as well as they claim it will.

Whatever, I still have many other mods to go before I have to get the RES.
I know, but dang look at the gains for the price.... oooohhhh...:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.