Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Acura RDX, 2003 Acura MDX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 2009 RX in the shop for an oil change. They forgot to reset the oil indicator afterwards so I asked in the shop for someone to reset it. Young man messed with it for many minutes and couldn't figure it out. Finally, an older man who worked at the shop took over. He got the oil wear indicator to turn off. Found out after that the clock is all messed up and the door locks are messed up. Tried to reset the clock using the buttons on the navigation unit but it won't reset. Before it was messed with, one click of the remote would unlock all of the doors and the rear hatch. Now you have to press the remote several times to get everything to unlock. When everyone is on board and you take off, all of the doors lock, which I don't mind. However, when you stop and put the vehicle in park, only the driver's door unlocks! The other doors must be unlocked either separately or with the master lock button on the driver's door. There must be an easy way to get everything back to the original factory settings but I haven't found out how yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts